Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Broncs (Tele-k-Killing E.P.)

Here's a great record from Cleveland, Ohio's The Broncs. The title track, and Reason to whine, (for me) are both cool, but Reason to whine is my favorite of the two, I'm a sucker for a walking bass line. The Broncs shared members with Cleveland outfits such as: The Pagans, The Offbeats, and The AK-47's. I'm pretty sure this was their only record, and it came in two sleeve variations, I think this is a second press. Band Band members were: Keith/Lair Matic, (Vocals) Tim Allee, (Guitars, and Vocals) Rand Primos, (Bass) and Bart Hidebrant, (Drums). If you would like to read more about The Broncs, HERE"S a COUPLE of places to start.

Terminal Records 1981

1. Tele-k-Killing
2. Reason To Whine
3. Part Of The Problem

***DOWNLOAD***

No comments: