Friday, August 5, 2011

Paradox (Be Impressive Single)

Paradox were from Alkmaar, Holland; which I've read, is known for their Cheese, (sounds like my kind of place). The band was around from 1979 to 1982; and I believe this was their only release, which is a shame because I like their sound. I know the cover looks a little scary; but don't let it fool you, this is a slick record. I couldn't find much in the way of info; but I did find THIS SITE.


Band Members Were:

John Admiraal - (Drums)
Rob De Jonge - (Bass)
Jurriaan Leyen - (Keys)
Walter Van Reisen -(Guitar)
Arnold Schellens - (Vocals)

Pink Point Music 1980

1. Be Impressive
2. Don't Worry

***DOWNLOAD***

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha i'v a box at home with loads of these lp's im the daughter of John Admiraal!!

Frank Miller said...

That's Cool, thanks for the comment Denise.