Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Tunes (The Tunes EP)

Here's another re-post from August 22, 2010. this is a new rip of the record with new scans. There's a number of my favorite records that I plan on renewing. But rather than getting too caught up in the past; I've decided (at least for now) to adopt a something old, something new type format, so I'll be posting two records at a time until most of my favorite records have been re-posted.

 The Tunes were a four piece from Topeka Kansas. They formed around 1978, and lasted till 1983. This was self released, and I believe their only record. Members went on to form bands such as The Brats, Sons of Liberty, and Psychic Archie.


lineup:

Mike Donoho - Guitar and Vocals
Pat Wempe - Bass
Steve Seltz - Organ, Guitar, and Vocals
Mark Woelk - Drums and Vocals

Tunes Tunes 1982

1. Elevator
2. Crowded Heart
3. Too Proud
4. She's Mad

***The Tunes***

2 comments:

Pep Sonic said...

Thank you very much for this fantastic ep, and for all, of course.

Frank Miller said...

Your welcome, glad you like it, thanks for the comment.