Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Boys Life (I Found Her Single)

Boys Life were a Boston four piece that were around in the early Eighties. I read the average age of the band was 16 when they started. In all they release A split single with the Outlets, some comp tracks, An Ep, and this single (that's all I know of anyway). That's all I got, please feel free to add.
The Band-
 
John Surette - Lead Vocals Organ, Guitar
Joe McCormack - Bass
Neal Sugarman - Saxophone
Robert Weiner - Drums, Vocals
 
Seco Records 1981

♫♫♫...I Finally Found Her...♫♫♫

4 comments:

spavid said...

Cool. I've got a Boys Life 12" ep I'll be sharing soon on my page. Thanks for posting this.

Frank Miller said...

Your welcome, I have the 12" too but if I remember right; I think it's a radio promo and the cover's pretty beat. Thanks for the comment!!

tony party said...

The 12 has one good song. For some reason I have 2 copies of the Outlets split. I posted this on a youtube channel I set up to find info out about bands that I have records by but I can’t find info about. Maybe you could check a few out and let me know if you know a lil something? really reall really looking for info on 0231. I super dig your blog and willfully obscure’s too. Anyway, great post!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGmR5dX4UquVD_LXH_cEShA/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Frank Miller said...

Thanks for the comments, and the compliment Justin, I'm glad you like the blog.